Telephone:0141 613 2766 / 2763 or email:email@example.com
We welcome volunteers from all walks of life to get involved with Urban Roots. If you already have skills to share or want to learn something new, how about:
• Community Gardens – grow your own fruit and veg, learn or share skills
• Community Woodlands – help us look after Malls Mire, our wee woodland, and learn traditional green woodworking skills.
• Youth and Children’s Work – we need help with our schools programmes and kids clubs.
• Committee – always on the lookout for new energetic board members.
• Health and Nutrition – we like to get cooking using produce from the gardens, can you show us how it’s done?
If you’re interested in finding out more about our projects, want to volunteer, have a project you’d like to work with us on, would like to make a donation, anything, we’d like to hear from you!
We have a small but very active staff team:
Abi Mordin – Project Manager
Emma Iller – Project Coordinator
Juliet Buckner – Project Support Worker
Tom Cooper – Community Ranger
We have some 50 volunteers involved in the project in different ways, without whom Urban Roots would not be what it is. Special thanks go to our tireless Board Members: Frank McBride; Glen Williams; Jo McMahon; April Walker; Mandy Evans Ewing; Roz Corbett.
With thanks to our funders: